What's new

14500 mods

Depends on how ocd you are. Now I have come across the below info. Not sure of the age of it and might have more atties availagble that are not mentioned.
Atties:

16mm Attys: "Doc Dave's Mini Micro", Bully D, AGA-S, GP Spheroid, Aiolos, Hellfire Mini, Temon DID, Reactor 2 Dripper - Madz Modz., Chris Creations Fatty v1,2, "Doc Dave's Mini B", Ruthless Mods Havoc, Nahual Chowchow d'Animodz, Chiwawa d'Animodz, FakirS Troy Mini, "Xplora Phoenix mods".

17mm Attys: E Baron Dripper Pro, Scar, Penelope, YellowKiss Arrow, Euforia, Cyclone Rebuildable Atomizer (with AFC cover), ViVi Nova. Taifun Gs

Mods:

16mm Mods: GP Piccolo v1, v2, v2.5, v2.6, Temon Mod, JM 16*, Gus G16, Chi Sleek, Microstick -- (Internal Diameter)* "Super T simplicity 14500", Satburn 14500, Dog V3 d'Animodz, Fakirs S16, Titanide Phébé 14xxx

17mm Mods: HC-Designs Mert 14x, GP Piccolo v3, v3.1, "Ba Gua 14500"(also known as BaGua Mini), Delanie Mods Leo 14500 V2, Mod In France Agama
Chi_Sleek.

*note about airflow for atties with bottom fed airflow: The JM16 does no come with grooved top cap you would need to purchase this extra, Microstick due to the build this would not work well with atties that has bottom fed airflow.

Now this is what I have come across, there might be a lot more out there that I have yet to discover. Hope this helps :)

Depends on how ocd you are. Now I have come across the below info. Not sure of the age of it and might have more atties availagble that are not mentioned.
Atties:

16mm Attys: "Doc Dave's Mini Micro", Bully D, AGA-S, GP Spheroid, Aiolos, Hellfire Mini, Temon DID, Reactor 2 Dripper - Madz Modz., Chris Creations Fatty v1,2, "Doc Dave's Mini B", Ruthless Mods Havoc, Nahual Chowchow d'Animodz, Chiwawa d'Animodz, FakirS Troy Mini, "Xplora Phoenix mods".

17mm Attys: E Baron Dripper Pro, Scar, Penelope, YellowKiss Arrow, Euforia, Cyclone Rebuildable Atomizer (with AFC cover), ViVi Nova. Taifun Gs

Mods:

16mm Mods: GP Piccolo v1, v2, v2.5, v2.6, Temon Mod, JM 16*, Gus G16, Chi Sleek, Microstick -- (Internal Diameter)* "Super T simplicity 14500", Satburn 14500, Dog V3 d'Animodz, Fakirs S16, Titanide Phébé 14xxx

17mm Mods: HC-Designs Mert 14x, GP Piccolo v3, v3.1, "Ba Gua 14500"(also known as BaGua Mini), Delanie Mods Leo 14500 V2, Mod In France Agama
Chi_Sleek.

*note about airflow for atties with bottom fed airflow: The JM16 does no come with grooved top cap you would need to purchase this extra, Microstick due to the build this would not work well with atties that has bottom fed airflow.

Now this is what I have come across, there might be a lot more out there that I have yet to discover. Hope this helps :)

Thanks a lot. That's a helluva lot of info right there. I'm also trying to find out the diameter of an Aerotank. I'm a huge fan of the naturevape coils and could fit on in an Aero to improve the flavour.

A quick google. Appears the diameter of the kanger aerotank is 18.35mm (.72”). I would if I had an aerotank measure my self but I don't :( would someone mind trying to measure the aerotanks diameter please :)

A quick google. Appears the diameter of the kanger aerotank is 18.35mm (.72”). I would if I had an aerotank measure my self but I don't :( would someone mind trying to measure the aerotanks diameter please :)

Just did the same mysrlf and I think you are right. That would look plain daft wouldn't it. If anything, the naturevape mini would be the answer here.

I'm just keen on the though of a spheroid...

Double checked and the aerotank is 18,35 mm :) Yes if I been able to locate a spheroid at a decent price when I started looking I would have jumped on it, that said I do not regret getting the aiolos.

You can't go wrong with a gus 16. I have one of these, a piccolo and a ba gua. The gus 16 is my favourite. It simply works with no messing around. I use them with a spheroid but am tempted to get another atty, -my next will be the aiolios.

In your shoes I would get the gus stick a nature vape mini on it pro tem and wait for an ailios.

You can't go wrong with a gus 16. I have one of these, a piccolo and a ba gua. The gus 16 is my favourite. It simply works with no messing around. I use them with a spheroid but am tempted to get another atty, -my next will be the aiolios.

In your shoes I would get the gus stick a nature vape mini on it pro tem and wait for an ailios.

You have read my mind. 14500 with a naturevape mini appears to be a good shout at the mo, then look at a sheroid or ailios.

Ps- you may want to delete my reply from my swap thread...

I have been using a euforia from greyhaze on my 17mm mods and must say it gives an excellent vape.
It comes in matt but is easily polished up if you get a really shiny mod.

Back
Top Bottom