What's new

£100 mech help anyone please

I started with 2 clones 1 Nem one paps, now have gp custom akuma on order.

Don't think you'll find the Akuma on YouTube yet buddy,pics on vape geeks site or Gp custom on facebook-I have thier element mod and love it

Sent from my HTC One S using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

No one wants to answer 1 real or 3 clones question :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

No one wants to answer 1 real or 3 clones question :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

At the end of the day, only you can decide. But here is my 2p anyway.

Your mod will only do what it can do, and despite the fact that some people won't like me saying this, they all do the same job. Some do it better/worse than others, but essentially they hold a battery and provide power to the atty. The originals WILL be built better. But at the end of the day they will do what you want

Assuming that this is your first foray into mechs/rebuildables, I may be wrong as I can't be bothered to go through six pages to see what you have said, I would go down the clone route. However, I wouldn't buy 3 mods.

For (just over) £100, you could get a well regarded clone, such as the Nemesis from vapegeek. This will perform all the battery holder duties that you need. Then you could also get a Kayfun and a Taifun (clones) from either the same place or wait for it from China. You could probably get an Igo RDA and some wick and wire without breaking the bank.

You then have a full set up, with options and you can find your favourite. List the ones that you don't get along with in the classies and recoup around 50% (minimum) of your original investment. If you are happy with one or more of them, next time you have some spare cash, invest in an original. You can then either keep the clone as a back up or move it on. There will always be someone who will want to buy used stuff, as long as your pricing is right.

If you are comfortable with the ethics of clone ownership them what JustDave has just suggested is perfectly sound advice. I have some clones, got some originals too.

The quality of your vape is really dictated by the quality of your coiling and wicking skills and choice of juice rather than your choice of mod.

Back
Top Bottom