What's new

£100 mech help anyone please

Doesn't scare the hell out of me because he's wrong, it's not a mass-produced EHpro tube.

How can I be wrong if I said it felt like a ehpro tube?

I know where it was made and who made it but it doesn't change the fact that I felt it was like an ehpro tube.

Nope I have batteries sorted and charger ty so much browsing your suggestions at work which I better leave for now. Bbs.... .

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Updating my original thoughts it appears the Akura from Vape Geek is only £120 on pre order.

I like how it looks, but would be unsure what to put on it to compliment the red copper. Still keep going back to look though.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

How can I be wrong if I said it felt like a ehpro tube?

I know where it was made and who made it but it doesn't change the fact that I felt it was like an ehpro tube.

You aren't wrong for saying it felt like it, fella, I worded it wrong. ;)

Just trying to convey to Sam that it doesn't mean that future products won't evolve and be better - and therefore doesn't constitute a reason to avoid the Akuma :)

Is it not just a customization of an existing product produced by someone else though?

Is it not just a customization of an existing product produced by someone else though?

As in the Akuma thread - who produces something looking anything like this?

1904124_276806619148837_5957161863317930078_n.jpg

Fair enough. Still not one I'm guna get, partially due to the Tahiti review, partially due to the company name and partially due to me being and awkward, picky chunt

Back
Top Bottom