What's new

£100 mech help anyone please

JustDave IMO I would think twice about the akuma if I were you, have you watched Todd's review on the Tahiti? Scarred me for life lol.

shakkadreadz the black stingray is finished, you won't get a new one anywhere pal.
the red copper one and brass one will be back at shmovapes soon though.
the viggo does have a locking ring, a really good one in fact.
The 4nine is a trooper, no locking ring but the way the switch works it doesn't need it :D

With that £100 do you need batteries and charger? If so that going to dent your budget

@JustDave IMO I would think twice about the akuma if I were you, have you watched Todd's review on the Tahiti? Scarred me for life lol.

Doesn't scare the hell out of me because he's wrong, it's not a mass-produced EHpro tube.

It's the first mod they made and if you look at the first versions produced by most manufacturers they learn and evolve. Look at the 2 early MCV products, very raw, very basic, quite flawed but I'd still buy them because I'm a completist. They don't indicate what the later models are like because the Gen.2 and the Panzers are a league apart.

On top of that, GP are the only company I know of who pass the money down the line. There's an element of handcraft goes into these things which is what sets them apart from normal devices. Getting money from my pocket to poor hill farmers adds an element to the mods which adds value in my book. I'd be happier paying £120 and could have had it for £110 but I've gone through @Vape Geek because I also want to support them for the outstanding service they give.

You sure more red Stingrays are coming? To my mind there is a limited run of 1,000 and SHMO have had the only allocation they're going to get.

Ah I didn't realize the preorder was done. Maybe no
more im
not sure mate.

It was a couple of days back - I'd have had one but this is a birthday-heavy month and I'm splashing out a bit to treat the wife & kids seeing as they've had a tough time of it for two years with all my stuff going on. Really wanted one, I love copper.

Personally it's the copper black one that is the must have, never thought they were that nice on photos but in the flesh. Oh my...
copper red isn't to my taste, neither is the brass.

Back
Top Bottom