What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

The same,but different...

well @mattyk2010 is my best customer but he's gone dark on me I hope he hasn't gone to the dark side a bought expensive stuff of those mean modders out there "Alfie is distraught" he been posing about the place and I had to break the news no photo shoots for matty

well you never know I have a case with your name on it here that went on a round trip I will post to you soon it could have a regulated holly grail in it but you could be disappointed
ScreenHunter 145.png
:thud:

I bought a kafun mini light single 22mm as I've lost three 22mm atteys in the workshop there in there somewhere

set it up juiced it then realised id juiced it with perfume from lush (same bottle) so had to start again it stinks and tastes funny when vaping but im like sod it in for a penny

liz said i would smell nice on the inside which didn't improve the situation

I bought a kafun mini light single 22mm as I've lost three 22mm atteys in the workshop there in there somewhere

set it up juiced it then realised id juiced it with perfume from lush (same bottle) so had to start again it stinks and tastes funny when vaping but im like sod it in for a penny

Lol. Though now I'm wondering why you keep your perfume in the workshop? :22:

Yeah but maybe kissing your wife has now improved?!!

Nope - not looking for me. I had the somewhat similar Smok Pioneer e-pipe and the voltage drop from the top cap on it was pathetic ... so never went for another Smok until the 18650 regulated Guardian 3 came out.

Sad fact is I have at least eight 18350 mech pipes here ...... that I love the look of but rarely use. Hence the search for the Holy Grail. :(

You didn't half look.found it in 3 minutes on youtube.

Back
Top Bottom