What's new

Rta for pipes.

TomCon

Postman
Anyone recommend a nice rta that's 22mm, that's simple and performs well. As using an evl twin tank and aspire gt mini on my pipes atm. Would like to start mtl rebuildables.

Thank you.

Kayfun Lite Plus 2021. Originals are expensive but clones are available now.

Then there's always the Evl Reaper V3. Again, not cheap.

I did look at that but the bottom airflow ring is a little annoying.

IkI personally have used evl reaper V3 and his myth RDA on my epipe. Both good! Different strokes. Trying to be as helpful as I can here, I've noticed you started some other posts regarding epipery, do you mind me asking what kind of battery you'll be using in your epipe? Build, wicking, chamber size, airflow are all pretty key for that experience. The lite is a brilliant atty and suggestion, but you may find some aesthetic gripe with it's diameter if you later decide you don't like the dimensions of an epipe that takes 22mm atties. I found my 22mm atty choices were underpowered, or too cool or not "concentrated" enough vape and flavour department at 3.7 volts on mech epipe, 30-28 gauge, 1 through 1.8 ohm builds. Although YMMV, and I'm probably just a buffoon I hope some of this helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Evl 3 is fine I own one. But the main pipe I use has a recess. I use the pico rta on it as it performs well and looks amazing. If being lazy the evl twin sits on it.

I bought slender tanks for e-pipes (all clones) Kayfun Mini, KF V3 Mini, Dvarw 16mm, FeV 18mm ............. but I still end up using the Doggystyled because it's so reliably leak-proof.

Always meant to get the Coilart Salt .......... but never got round to it.

Aspire Neeko might be a good choice. 22mm and not had any leaking issues so far. Easy to build and lots of airflow options. Flavour really decent too. Looks great with the metal tank section.

I bought slender tanks for e-pipes (all clones) Kayfun Mini, KF V3 Mini, Dvarw 16mm, FeV 18mm ............. but I still end up using the Doggystyled because it's so reliably leak-proof.

Did you

Ever tried the ailous? I believe it's spelled like that, 16mm atty from Gus mods close to a spheroid (but I can't ever find one if they come up for sale)

Back
Top Bottom