What's new

Regulated Pipe?

I'm not sure Crewella, but you can buy the body though.
I've been tempted for years ..... but I've never managed to find anyone that bought one ....... which put me off. I started with e-pipes, it's only now I'm starting to come back to them again.

Aye, for some reason they've stopped selling it. Could always contact the seller for the 3d printing data. Worst they could say is no.

Aye, for some reason they've stopped selling it. Could always contact the seller for the 3d printing data. Worst they could say is no.
Yep ...... I must admit I'm still tempted. Really clever design, and lots of options too - size, bent or straight, as well as colour ......... looks awesome. :)

I have one here its not regulated as such but its not a mech

me and @Rob have discussed this a lot the whole image of using a pipe is rather cranked

they are a different experience full stop plus

IMG_7643.jpg

this is a pipe as in its the same size as a billiard pipe hence the egg if you put the right tank on it it becomes all about flavour if you use a long stem its cool MTL, a short stem is warmer so in effect changing the stem really changes everything about the pipe the looks the flavour the works but if you go down the road of mesh and nic salts it changes again

as I've said more times than I want to, in every review done its the same things "does it chuck de clouds" well if you want a cloud monster buy a smok

a pipe is about looks size and stems

Back
Top Bottom