What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Regulated Pipe?

JustDave

Honorary Moderator
Is there any, preferably easily available, proper regulated pipe, that will take a 22mm atty, that won’t cost me a million pounds?

Been having a search but I am not getting anything.

I am far too lazy to do the mech thing and I would much prefer 18650 format if it can happen.

I really don’t mind paying a modder for something as long as it isn’t going to be a pre-order or take six months to arrive.

Any suggestions?

Tricky at the moment Dave, there are a few around but you are talking some serious money. The one a lot are enjoying is the one with the Dicodes Top that Todd reviewed a while ago. Otherwise it’s Secondhand Market hunting time:)

Lovely pipes.. But 280 mah and 0.4ml not so much..
The cigars look top notch too.

As I wasn’t sure why I had the “I need a pipe” feeling, got a cheap pipe for £25 ish from Fasttech.

https://m.fasttech.com/product/9010...iqAzLsMPEXGnTkzgbrmUQ3TGKWolAEhHyLZZBHL2bqL0Y

It’s actually working for me very well, eneough to know that yes I want a pipe and too keep my eye out for better ones. As I have said else where hard to be pissed off at my project manager with a pipe in my hand, just seems relaxing :)

As I wasn’t sure why I had the “I need a pipe” feeling, got a cheap pipe for £25 ish from Fasttech.

https://m.fasttech.com/product/9010...iqAzLsMPEXGnTkzgbrmUQ3TGKWolAEhHyLZZBHL2bqL0Y

It’s actually working for me very well, eneough to know that yes I want a pipe and too keep my eye out for better ones. As I have said else where hard to be pissed off at my project manager with a pipe in my hand, just seems relaxing :)
I just got me one of them .......... works perfectly. :2thumbsup:

It isn't the best-looking kid on the block though. I've half a mind to rip out its innards and stuff them in an old tobacco pipe ........ but I'm happily using it for now. :)

Back
Top Bottom