What's new

Recommendations

pixelhazard

Achiever
Hi
I would be looking for a pocket money pipe in near future just to see if I'm into it as lately I'm craving to sit on the settie and chill out with a pipe dunno if that will be my thing thou so full set would be great with rta with internal battery or external font matter?

Price: +- £40 the less the better as if I'm into it probably I'll put some cash away to get one of vapesmarter pipes :)

Thanks in advance
I've looked through some already but can't decide.... as there are old versions and new ( same stats )

Adrian

To be honeat ive had a look at it and I was tempted by it ;)
It's not a bad pipe to be honest battery life is ok and it's a great little thing to see if you like them before you commit to the big bucks of what some of the manufacturers are charging

It's not a bad pipe to be honest battery life is ok and it's a great little thing to see if you like them before you commit to the big bucks of what some of the manufacturers are charging
Seen it on alliexpres for £16 + 5coils = £24 do itd A Good Price and I can wait, I'm not gonna be making purchase until end of the month thou so I still got some time to decide ;)

To be honeat ive had a look at it and I was tempted by it ;)

The tank and stem are a bit naff but you can just buy the bowl from here.
https://www.petershampipes.co.uk/product/kamry-k1000-plus-replacement-bowl-battery/

The Dvarw 16 fits perfectly if you want an rta

I got a stem from Fasttech and this is how it looks overall

upload_2019-11-19_19-6-39.jpeg

That looks awesome :) I might get a full kit first and see how' it's like then get the dwarv and the stem if it's gonna be for me like :)

You may as well get the whole thing at that price on Ali.

Back
Top Bottom