What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Pipes

*Suddenly regrets edit*

I prefer the look of mine but yours is much better. The battery swap alone makes it a winner for me. Wish you could still get them.

I really really wish they made the proper wooden one with an 18650

Yeah, that’s the kiddie. It wouldn’t have been too bad if the fire button wasn’t in a stupid place. Even if they’d put it on the side of the bowl.....
Funny ............. two things I like about it, the fact that it's regulated and has a screen .......... and the position of the fire button. :D

Funny ............. two things I like about it, the fact that it's regulated and has a screen .......... and the position of the fire button. :D
Sausage thumbs here kept squishing my thumb betwixt bowl and stem. It wasn’t a deal breaker but I much prefer the button position on my new one. I need some enterprising soul to bring out a new mass market regulated pipe, can’t quite stretch to a sexy custom build atm.

Sausage thumbs here kept squishing my thumb betwixt bowl and stem. It wasn’t a deal breaker but I much prefer the button position on my new one. I need some enterprising soul to bring out a new mass market regulated pipe, can’t quite stretch to a sexy custom build atm.
It suited my ladylike thumbs. ;)

Same boat here ............ been wanting that for some time, preferably with 18650 batteries. :(

*Cough*. Ahem...

Some rather splendid 18350 mech pipes out there too [emoji16]
20200107_105615.jpeg
20200107_105610.jpeg
20200107_105631.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom