Vape Club
What's new

Pipes

Vape Club
The collection [emoji4][emoji4]
IMG_20190923_150549.jpeg

AcmeFog
Evening all, I’m back with a bullet....well actually, that’s a lie. I am however back with the Elessar from Cumbria Vapes. For those not familiar, it’s an F30 VW pipe mod with a feck off long stem. Which are currently sandwiching one of my battered yet trusty KFL’s filled with Grey Mari. Looking forward to this....
7BC95388-5D5B-4CC5-BCF3-7247606E1583.jpeg

Premier Ecigs
Evening all, I’m back with a bullet....well actually, that’s a lie. I am however back with the Elessar from Cumbria Vapes. For those not familiar, it’s an F30 VW pipe mod with a feck off long stem. Which are currently sandwiching one of my battered yet trusty KFL’s filled with Grey Mari. Looking forward to this....
View attachment 209882
I got that pipe. A bit clunky ............ but not as clunky as the Smok Guardian III. Mine works fine. :2thumbsup:

I got that pipe. A bit clunky ............ but not as clunky as the Smok Guardian III. Mine works fine. :2thumbsup:
I hated my guardian iii. I still have it, in bits. One of these days I’ll make a nice pipe for the guts to sit in (spoiler:I bet I don’t).
But I’m liking the f30 so far, loving the stem. I like regulated and the choices are limited.

Vape Green
I hated my guardian iii. I still have it, in bits. One of these days I’ll make a nice pipe for the guts to sit in (spoiler:I bet I don’t).
But I’m liking the f30 so far, loving the stem. I like regulated and the choices are limited.
Yep - it was the 'regulated' bit that got me too.

I love my guardian! Well the quality is really shit and it's a pita to charge, but I love the shape so much, the battery is semi decent, it fits a 24mm tank and (and this is true) I'm a sucker for the glowing pipe bowl.

I think were talking about diff ones... I guess you had the nice looking wooden ones, mines just the shit plastic one. Still love it tho.

I find the guardian versions really confusing. Theres that black VW one a bit like mine. Looks a bit wank but it's got that comfy shape and you can swap out the battery.

Helmet tank is fkin terrible!

20200125_014034.jpg

E-liquids.com
I love my guardian! Well the quality is really shit and it's a pita to charge, but I love the shape so much, the battery is semi decent, it fits a 24mm tank and (and this is true) I'm a sucker for the glowing pipe bowl.

I think were talking about diff ones... I guess you had the nice looking wooden ones, mines just the shit plastic one. Still love it tho.

View attachment 209887
Nope, I think both @Lord Grim and I mean this one. Yours looks better.

upload_2020-1-25_1-44-11.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom