What's new

Pipes

Pipe returned this afternoon.

DOA. :/

I think there’s obviously something that’s happened to it during transit, again one of those things...just wish it was happening to someone else.

Dicodes have been awesome again. They offered to pay to have it returned and are shipping a brand new replacement out next post.

By the time I get it everyone will be off pipes and back onto 18500 tubes, and I’m going to be left looking pretty stupid and unfashionable.

I think there’s obviously something that’s happened to it during transit, again one of those things...just wish it was happening to someone else.

Dicodes have been awesome again. They offered to pay to have it returned and are shipping a brand new replacement out next post.

By the time I get it everyone will be off pipes and back onto 18500 tubes, and I’m going to be left looking pretty stupid and unfashionable.

We're not quite that fickle. Almost

When were you last fashionable? Certainly wasn’t last vapefest based on those baggy pyjama thing u were wearing.

Steampunk golf club or crap pipe, you decide.
IMG_20190510_203023.jpeg

What tank would people recommend for a pipe. Maybe single coil

I bought the V6s for the Dicodes because it was a 23mm, and as near as dammit as good as the 24mm GTIV. For 22mm I’d go for the Eden.

But then those are the three tanks I’d use on any mod.

Back
Top Bottom