What's new

Pipes

Thinking of going for this.
https://m.aliexpress.com/item/32963...d=1244amp-ecbCY29dmr6AdJUjWPH0Dw1553081483398
Does anyone know any better options before I pull the trigger?
I've got one. Big, ugly as sin and plasticky ...... but it works perfectly and it's rare to get a regulated e-pipe. I'm still considering gutting it and putting the innards in something shapelier. And woodier. Good value though. The marbly pipe you posted would also work fine with an RTA - most of my e-pipes came with crap tanks as a kit, and I always bin the tanks.

Did you like 'em? Hoe do they compare to the Nauty Mini?

I bought this tank a year ago, but it's just been sitting in a drawer all that time. Finally got some coils for it (weird looking coils ain't they?), so i'll see what this one is like, as soon as get them.
I really liked those tanks, and the coils are easy to rebuild. I gradually moved over from the Nautis because of that. :)

The hillbilly one?
tenor.gif

I really liked those tanks, and the coils are easy to rebuild. I gradually moved over from the Nautis because of that. :)

You can rebuild those tiny coils? How's that done then? I thought these Kangertech dual coils, are typically replaceable like any other stock coil.

You can rebuild those tiny coils? How's that done then? I thought these Kangertech dual coils, are typically replaceable like any other stock coil.
They're not built for that, but you can. It's bloody fiddly, and you had to buy special welded wire that had non-resistant ends, but not as fiddly as rebuilding a Nauti coil, which I also tried and was a PITA. That was the first coil I ever built, and how I eventually got into building proper coils. The coils might be different now though .... it's been a while ....... ;)

They're not built for that, but you can. It's bloody fiddly, and you had to buy special welded wire that had non-resistant ends, but not as fiddly as rebuilding a Nauti coil, which I also tried and was a PITA. That was the first coil I ever built, and how I eventually got into building proper coils. The coils might be different now though .... it's been a while ....... ;)

Ah i see..or rather i can't, given me shitty eyesight! I don' think i'll try that though, even though i am a patient man..working on something that small with flipper sized hands would do my nut in!

I'll stick with gaining expeirence building RTAs instead!

Interesting to know that it can be done though......was your attempts successful?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom