What's new

Pipe tanks recommendations

Just remember the Berserker is 24mm and the Berserker Mini is 22mm. :)

.... and not on all of them, worth trying with the o-ring first, I think.

Yeah, i know..i went for the Mini, as i think the Sting's 510 connector is 22mm. As the Sting has a pointy bum.and can only sit in the stab wood base that came with it (very pretty it is too), i'm hoping the Mini version is light enough, so the pipe stays in the base. It doesn't sit that snuggly in milled hole in the base..so a small light tank would best suit, me thinks.

Yeah, i know..i went for the Mini, as i think the Sting's 510 connector is 22mm. As the Sting has a pointy bum.and can only sit in the stab wood base that came with it (very pretty it is too), i'm hoping the Mini version is light enough, so the pipe stays in the base. It doesn't sit that snuggly in milled hole in the base..so a small light tank would best suit, me thinks.
Sorry - I just wanted to make sure. The mini might be heavy with the metal sleeve, but might be OK without. If not, you won't get lighter than the Doggy. :)

Sorry - I just wanted to make sure. The mini might be heavy with the metal sleeve, but might be OK without. If not, you won't get lighter than the Doggy. :)

No need to apologise!

Well, i'll find out in due course. As i already have a Doggy, thought i'd give that Berserker a go, as it does have that ultem sleeve option, should the metal one be too heavy.....keeping my options open!

But yeah...not many tanks , if any..can beat the dinky Doggy for weight! It's the chiwahwah (dunno how to spell it!) of the vape tank world!! lol! :D

It’s a 22mm the base is designed so the tank when not in use screws on the 510 stand it may balance out but because it’s a mech I sometimes make them so they are separated when not in use

I went through a paranoid stage of worrying people would leave them all connected up

I’m ok now

You can worry to much

It’s a 22mm the base is designed so the tank when not in use screws on the 510 stand it may balance out but because it’s a mech I sometimes make them so they are separated when not in use

I went through a paranoid stage of worrying people would leave them all connected up

I’m ok now

You can worry to much

I haven't had any explode on me........yet Stu! lol!

Lovely grain on that Sting...you got a good eye for detail.

Oh...and the base stand is fecking cool too! :cool::worship::thumbup:

I'll post up up a piccy when it's all together.....which reminds me...it's due i posted an update photo of my pipe 'family'...it's growing! :)2

I haven't had any explode on me........yet Stu! lol!

Lovely grain on that Sting...you got a good eye for detail.

Oh...and the base stand is fecking cool too! :cool::worship::thumbup:

I'll post up up a piccy when it's all together.....which reminds me...it's due i posted an update photo of my pipe 'family'...it's growing! :)2
Yep pull your finger out Duke! ;)

Yep pull your finger out Duke! ;)

When i'm ready Matt! Been a trifle busy of late!!

Still gotta find a good tank for another of Stu's creations... (i have several of his pieces!)...but that can wait for another day.....one pipe at a time! :)

Had an idea for thread topic.....we've had pretty much everything else epipe related..but there's one thing i've yet to sort out....pipe stands...i haven't got any yet, either idividual ones..or racks types.

Don't think that's been talked about yet..might be worthy of discussion.

When i'm ready Matt! Been a trifle busy of late!!

Still gotta find a good tank for another of Stu's creations... (i have several of his pieces!)...but that can wait for another day.....one pipe at a time! :)

Had an idea for thread topic.....we've had pretty much everything else epipe related..but there's one thing i've yet to sort out....pipe stands...i haven't got any yet, either idividual ones..or racks types.

Don't think that's been talked about yet..might be worthy of discussion.

Easy

pipe stand , pipe cabinet, pipe rack, pipe stand that goes ping etc etc

Me new gold Berserker has arrived!

Too busy atm to set it up..got so much on currently, me head is in a tizzy:30:..but i'll get around to it...soon! :)2

Okay doke then..got a few piccys done. Apols for the poor image quality...i think the light was reflecting too much off the metal bits..blurring the images slightly. Either that..or my eyesight is getting worse!

But the Berserker looks pretty good on the Sting...now to find the right stem to complete the look! Anybody do brass stems at all?!

DSCF2793.JPG
DSCF2794.JPG

And in the style of an Optician...tryin' out different stems...

Does it look better like this?...

DSCF2795.JPG

...or like this?...

DSCF2797.JPG

..and how about now?....

DSCF2798.JPG

and..how does this look?...

DSCF2799.JPG

Okay..maybe not that last one, but good for stealth mode, mibbe?!

And finally..as our dear own Stu mentioned....the 'in standby mode' look..

DSCF2800.JPG

Back
Top Bottom