Mod Maker
is it possible that all the lovely apes
Put pictures of tanks that will work with pipes

18mm
22mm
Etc

Prebuilt coil tanks and tanks that take your own coils

Please

Good idea for a thread. I've been looking at 22mm tanks to go with a pipe that someone or other ;)is making and there are too many that are a bit over the 22mm, have proprietary drip-tips or too bold. Aesthetics are an important consideration with an e-pipe. It's also what provides a visually pleasing join to the stem...

I don't think there are many current pipes using 18mm - Creavap used to, but they seem to have gone to 22mm on current ranges.

Limelight take 14mm as standard, and whilst they do sell beauty rings, the pictures I've browsed suggest you probably don't want to use anything but 14mm on them.

Good idea for a thread. I've been looking at 22mm tanks to go with a pipe that someone or other ;)is making and there are too many that are a bit over the 22mm, have proprietary drip-tips or too bold. Aesthetics are an important consideration with an e-pipe. It's also what provides a visually pleasing join to the stem...

I don't think there are many current pipes using 18mm - Creavap used to, but they seem to have gone to 22mm on current ranges.

Limelight take 14mm as standard, and whilst they do sell beauty rings, the pictures I've browsed suggest you probably don't want to use anything but 14mm on them.
I can see at some point someone will attach a Steamcrave Titan to an epipe....that would make an interesting pic [emoji30]

Great thread issue @vapesmarter !! I would love to get some extra tanks for my pipe, but don't really know which ones would be best.

Now that one @Michael jackson was using on Black Angel I would love to get my hands on!!

Oh btw, been doin some spring cleaning out of season lol and I found my Cobb pipe I loved!! If I find my churchill I'll post ya a pic. Man I hid them from myself, I did a good job!!

It's a

20190523_091923.jpg

20190523_091551.jpg

Still smells awesome lol

Tell me somethin, can I snag his stem and put it on my epipe?
20190523_091809.jpg

Dvarw 16 RTA. Works really well on the Kamry. Unsurprisingly, it's 16mm.

upload_2019-5-23_16-33-26.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom