What's new

Pipe for dripping

it's interesting but the guy looks like he's eating the pipe but he looks a bit like Freddie Mercury or is it me being daft

Last edited:
Crikey! An epipe that functions like a real pipe, albeit with 'steam' instead of smoke. How intriguing!

Drippers haven't appealed to me...seems like an odd way to vape, constantly 'feeding' it with juice..but..i gotta say..that Dripipe looks cool. Be interesting to see if that one comes to fruition.

Wonder what price will be for one of those?

Bit unkind on a few levels @vapesmarter :20:

I don’t know the image I would not use to gain people to back me nor would I use a naked girl

Perhaps I’m being too hard

But there not paying for it all it’s a crowdfunding page

Depends what your angle is

I’m wavering on removing the comment I wrote

I find this thread interesting as I think I have read most of if not all the threads about pipes but they all have taken tanks and it’s been along time since iv used a tank the pipe in the OP looks like something pop eye would use and is fugly as sin a pipe for dripping now I’d be happy but a RDA with no cap to control the air flow or to take apart to change coils early days I guess but definitely be something I’d be interested in

I find this thread interesting as I think I have read most of if not all the threads about pipes but they all have taken tanks and it’s been along time since iv used a tank the pipe in the OP looks like something pop eye would use and is fugly as sin a pipe for dripping now I’d be happy but a RDA with no cap to control the air flow or to take apart to change coils early days I guess but definitely be something I’d be interested in

what about if it was GREEN?

0452ED74-EF43-4E57-9466-021BF3CC66C7.jpeg
what about if it was GREEN?
can’t help it I love green olive green nato green ummmmm :drool: any green but more earthy colours of green

I wish I had the time and skill to design and make something along these lines. For me a single coil, side airflow atty, fitted inside the bowl, minus drip tip. Corresponding air holes on the removable and adjustable bowl, 18650 battery fitted where the tank would normally be, and not too long a stem would be great for me. Sadly I haven't gotten my head around getting the vapour to stem, to gob without inverting the dripper. It would require some nifty air ducts within the bowl body, channeled to the stem or something.

My head hurts thinking about it now, so I guess it's just a pipe dream after all. I'm not keen on tanks anyway, and where they are currently and traditionally placed spoils the overall visual for me.

Maybe one day.

Back
Top Bottom