What's new

My first e-pipe

This is my first pipe that I just finished. It has been an experiment as I have never had one before. It was a broken smoking pipe that I just used the bowl. A 510 connector epoxied into a brass tube. I had to add an extension on the bowl to get it deep enough for a 18350 battery. It used an Aspire Nautilus tank. IMG_1222.jpg

Respect mate. I’m not creative at all so I admire people that make something from nothing.

Well done [emoji1303]

Nice one mate. :thumbup:

If my first attempt is as good as yours I will be well chuffed. I will post it here for your amusement when done. Might be a while though...

I thank you all for the replies to my first pipe. I have plans to make another. I think I may try one like thisIMG_1112.JPG Only not so close to the tank. I think it would be hard to unscrew it. I used to smoke a tobacco pipe years ago so I kinda know what feels good in my hand. The one thing I have trouble with is the switch

I see. It should be really nice. I might have an idea how to do it. Will you be making a mech option like with metal strips or a mosfet?

Have you tried Stealthvape? Great company and service. I don't know if these would be any good as I have no clue about building a pipe.
https://www.stealthvape.co.uk/product-category/mod-parts/switches/
I will check it out
I see. It should be really nice. I might have an idea how to do it. Will you be making a mech option like with metal strips or a mosfet?
I have heard about the mosfet but know very little about them. I play around with electronics a little bit but usually enough to see the sparks fly.:)2

Back
Top Bottom