What's new

My first e-pipe a instructional guide

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
@kockeyedkitty pipe is flying to her but she will need help using it so she needs an instructional guide on everything

This is where I ask all you lovely apes to put your knowledge into one thread for a new user

@Rob @Discomatt @mattyk2010 @crustyfolker @Crewella @Jon The Vape and anyone else I may have not tagged sorry

But the instructions must be clear banter keep to the min

Instructions on coils, ohms law, battery safety, stems, how a pipe works the style and shape, caring for a pipe. In fact all areas for a Newb to start and use an e-pipe

Again this is not a pointing at thing I look like an old man type thread it’s serious please

Thanks stu

Though I know ohms law, and all my mods are mechs, besides my 2 BB’s, I still think this is a great idea. Like looking after stab wood, how people clean their stems, rta’s etc.

Any mech using 18350, I would say first use newer 18350s and remember you have less leeway as I believe the best 18350 is only 10 amp and though you can go down too 0.5ohm, I for one prefer leeway so aim for 0.8 +.

I am sure others here have more experience and can give more advice, in fact I think I have just quoted advise vapesmarter send out, sorry for any duplication.

I will start with care

Stabwood isn’t wood it’s wood that has been cooked in resin so in effect it’s resin it looks like wood feels a bit like wood but it’s not wood like your chopping board

So that being said rubbing oil on it like Castrol, linseed, Tung oil is a no no in fact any oil soaked into the mod will not protect or polish it what you need is a fine soft wax like a beeswax or a paste

To check, get wax between thumb and finger if it feels gritty don’t use it

Or if it’s resin a little resin polish NOT T-CUT you want to add to the surface to smooth out not remove autoglm or maguires wax is good but a tiny pea size rub on them let it dry a little then polish with a very soft cloth

In short if you won’t rub it on your face don’t rub it on your mod

I know a guy who rubs his mods with 12k 15k wet and dry to do the “look at my mod” well he’s an idiot he’s rubbing off the surface you want to do the opposite as that has been done, so in effect you filling in the tiny valleys with wax to make it smooth and buff to make it reflect

I know this is a hot area but anyone who says they use oil from the mamouths sweat gland is talking rubbish

Plus less is more take care of your pipe and it will last years

@kockeyedkitty pipe is flying to her but she will need help using it so she needs an instructional guide on everything

This is where I ask all you lovely apes to put your knowledge into one thread for a new user

@Rob @Discomatt @mattyk2010 @crustyfolker @Crewella @Jon The Vape and anyone else I may have not tagged sorry

But the instructions must be clear banter keep to the min

Instructions on coils, ohms law, battery safety, stems, how a pipe works the style and shape, caring for a pipe. In fact all areas for a Newb to start and use an e-pipe

Again this is not a pointing at thing I look like an old man type thread it’s serious please

Thanks stu

Thank you so much for this thread Stu!! Means a lot to me!! <3 :) !!

20190324_090427.png

Just pure beeswax? I can grab from Wal-Mart?
Nothing fancy? Wow!!

Edit : I love beeswax use it for lip balm
20190324_091056.jpg

Last edited:
Nice idea for a thread Stu.
One thing I will always say is always buy your 18350 or any cells for that from a reputable company.
Always ask on the forum - if you see an ebay seller offering say Wankso super cells with massive mah do not touch them - they will be crap.

The current favourite 18350 is the EXO brand 1100mah rated for 10amps.

The EXO18350S is rebranded by many companies and can be found under the following:

• Vapcell 18350/1100mAh/10A
  • Aspire 18350/1200mAh/10A
https://www.fogstar.co.uk/collections/batteries/products/exo18350s

So we will be using an 18350 battery which most have a max amp rating of 10.5 amps so 0.4 ohms is the lowest you can go. and 44watts is the max your 18350 will safely . I have here an older but reduced to 3ml Kanger subtank mini clone tank, with some 1.2 ohm coils and an rba. @vapesmarter if you want them to add to the pipe for @kockeyedkitty i can send them on to you Stu.
@kockeyedkitty always keep an eye on the battery for damage, ie torn wrapper wear of the wrapper mainly the positive end. allow 20-30 seconds between each puff or 2 gives your battery a little time to recover, so its safer. don't chain vape a mech.
always check your atomizers before putting them on your mech with a ohm's meter or a decent mod to make sure you are safe. Use a trusted place to get your batteries.
Make sure you check and clean the battery contacts and the switch every couple of weeks, juice can dry and cause problems, ie the button to stick, poor conductivity etc.
Stu let me know if the tank will be of use mate its a 22mm but much shorter than the subrank mini.

So we will be using an 18350 battery which most have a max amp rating of 10.5 amps so 0.4 ohms is the lowest you can go. and 44watts is the max your 18350 will safely . I have here an older but reduced to 3ml Kanger subtank mini clone tank, with some 1.2 ohm coils and an rba. @vapesmarter if you want them to add to the pipe for @kockeyedkitty i can send them on to you Stu.
@kockeyedkitty always keep an eye on the battery for damage, ie torn wrapper wear of the wrapper mainly the positive end. allow 20-30 seconds between each puff or 2 gives your battery a little time to recover, so its safer. don't chain vape a mech.
always check your atomizers before putting them on your mech with a ohm's meter or a decent mod to make sure you are safe. Use a trusted place to get your batteries.
Make sure you check and clean the battery contacts and the switch every couple of weeks, juice can dry and cause problems, ie the button to stick, poor conductivity etc.
Stu let me know if the tank will be of use mate its a 22mm but much shorter than the subrank mini.

That’s very kind but it flying over the Atlantic as we speak

The tank she has uses a 0.5 ohm stainless coil Brenda can up this to a 1.2ohm but stainless is the key IMO I know people like nichrome coils but I can’t shake that chrome aspect I’ve worked with nickle chromium plated stuff is like watching hell the plating plants will eat through wood metal and some plastics it is really nasty stuff

Back
Top Bottom