What's new

'High End Pipe'

John Allen

Initiate
Having just negotiated a new mortgage, I have purchased my first e liquid pipe. I have vaped for a number of year in the traditional styles so I know what the product of vape should taste like. Whatever I try, the resultant vape is merely a whisp of which it should be. The unit I am using has a standard 2 ml micro atomiser with a I ohm ratied coil. How can I intensify my enjoyment?

Is the tank removable and attached with a 510 connection? The flavour will be down to how good the coil is on the whole.

The coil, tank and various other mysterious 'gubbins' can all be detached. The pipe is a 629 X 2021 made by e puffer and I have been using the 70/30 e liquid as advised. The coil merely screws into a lower part of the tank with a 510 connection.

Yep, That's the one. Use to makeing all my own coils so don't know if this One ohm coil replaceable with higher/lower available???

Yep, That's the one. Use to makeing all my own coils so don't know if this One ohm coil replaceable with higher/lower available???

If it's running direct off the battery then you should be getting 10-17w (depending on how much voltage is left in the battery) which should be plenty of power really. I don't know anything about the coils you get with it though. What are you used to vaping on?

I might be tempted to use a more familiar tank on it and see what that is like.

So are we talking about an 18350 mech mod here.
If so then you need to know what the battery is and what its safe amp limit is.
Then you can work out how much lower in resistance you can safely go.
You can use a calculator like this one https://www.steam-engine.org/ohm

As said above you are not going to get what you are used to safely from an 18350.

From the epuffer link above

"This is, however, not a box mod and won’t produce the kind of clouds that will have your neighbours staring. We cater to the advanced vaper/smoker who craves an intense flavour but would rather distance him/herself from the trendy cloud-chasing games which are so popular among the younger generations."

Back
Top Bottom