What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Help needed

I wasn't impressed by the nautilus 2 but the 2s is supposedly much better, the GT better still. My favourite is the original 5ml nautilus with cage but that's by the bits separately (easy enough) to avoid the dreaded 2ml restriction or import

Just my tuppence worth but aesthetically speaking I like the Aspire mini (yes it's only a 2 ml tank) with the metal cover it's beautiful.
tank.jpg

The mini is great, but at only 18mm the pipe needs to match for it to look right. It doesn't look right on a 22mm connnection.

there really is a massive gap in the market for top quality mtl stock coil tanks. Probably alot to do with the 9 million pod kits on the market claiming to be MTL.

Only one i can think of is the old Nautilis

good luck mate

there really is a massive gap in the market for top quality mtl stock coil tanks. Probably alot to do with the 9 million pod kits on the market claiming to be MTL.

Only one i can think of is the old Nautilis

good luck mate
Don't forget the EVL Twin takes Nautilus coils. [emoji6]

If it were me I’d recommend a tank that best suits the aesthetics of the pipe you are making.

thankyou all he has gone dark on me so alas like ships in the night no dice......hope his ship doesn't sink I will be heartbroken.........' expletive insert here'

Wow vapesmarter your stuff looks great. How much are the pipes? Thinking I might have to get into this tutting game.

Are your pipes mechs or regulated? Just been checking out the website, plus todds review.

Back
Top Bottom