What's new

Good 22mm RTA available in the UK?

I've only used Dvarw 16 on my Kamry as it's a small setup. However, aside from pipes I seem to have gravitated towards using high end tanks at the moment. Reaper V3, Spica Pro and Kayfun Lite (2019)

I'm thinking maybe the Dvarw then .............. or if you can cope with the taller tank the Spica Pro, the way you can adjust for throat hit is really handy with a pipe stem.
The Dvarw looks interesting but the spica pro looks like a rocket it's that long [emoji2]

The MTL would probably be the one for you as you then have the reduced under coil airflow and also the smallest of the 2 afcs. Reducers will work if you wish for a tighter draw, just need some mesh so you can make your own preferred size.

The MTL would probably be the one for you as you then have the reduced under coil airflow and also the smallest of the 2 afcs. Reducers will work if you wish for a tighter draw, just need some mesh so you can make your own preferred size.
Thanks mate [emoji4] I'll go check out some reviews and build videos

Coppervape evl reaper v3 worth a try [emoji6]
I don't order from China Jon on account of not having PayPal so I wouldn't be able to find a clone but having watched a few reviews and @Rob recommending it I think I'll just go for a authentic within the next week or two as soon as I have the funds spare [emoji4]

Back
Top Bottom