What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

E-Pipe buyers anonymous?

Richard D

Postman
Ermmm - I've gone from one e-pipe from @vapesmarter (don't hesitate to buy one - I'm loving Hazel, it feels so good in the hand) to somehow having an e-pipe on the way from France, Serbia and Greece. I thought Nicotine was addictive but there's clearly something about pipes...

tenor.gif

I only own 1 pipe, vapesmarter Snow, but I only use a pipe after 20:30 the rest of the time I love DTL at silly power most of the time on a vapesmarter mod because Stu's work seems to be my addiction [emoji4]

Ermmm - I've gone from one e-pipe from @vapesmarter (don't hesitate to buy one - I'm loving Hazel, it feels so good in the hand) to somehow having an e-pipe on the way from France, Serbia and Greece. I thought Nicotine was addictive but there's clearly something about pipes...
Looking forward to the postie thread on these! ;)

Could spend a fair few $ on pipes! Gonna post some pics when they arrive?

I only own 1 pipe, vapesmarter Snow, but I only use a pipe after 20:30 the rest of the time I love DTL at silly power most of the time on a vapesmarter mod because Stu's work seems to be my addiction [emoji4]

I'm trying to resist trying DTL at the moment, I can't open too many rabbit holes. I do keep looking at Stu's boxes and getting tempted... :54:

Could spend a fair few $ on pipes! Gonna post some pics when they arrive?

Yes I thought I'd only get one more for now to avoid swapping tanks/coils if I fancied a different flavour, so ordered a Limelight, but there's a bit of a lead time. Meanwhile I found a French store that had a couple of odd discontinued Creavap heavily reduced, and liking the elm finish thought why not., probably my only opportunity to get one in elm... After over a week of the order sitting as 'processing' despite supposed 48hr dispatch, and no response to emails I'd given it up, thinking the website was probably out of date, so looked around to see if anywhere else had old stock. No luck on Creavap but found a Greek store that had an old Kir Fanis pipe reduced (I don't think they're still made) and ordered that thinking the website was probably old, but worth a try. The Greek order was despatched almost immediately then yesterday I got an email from the French store apologising for the delay... They were heavily reduced at least... Now I've just got to be good for a few months.

Yes I thought I'd only get one more for now to avoid swapping tanks/coils if I fancied a different flavour, so ordered a Limelight, but there's a bit of a lead time. Meanwhile I found a French store that had a couple of odd discontinued Creavap heavily reduced, and liking the elm finish thought why not., probably my only opportunity to get one in elm... After over a week of the order sitting as 'processing' despite supposed 48hr dispatch, and no response to emails I'd given it up, thinking the website was probably out of date, so looked around to see if anywhere else had old stock. No luck on Creavap but found a Greek store that had an old Kir Fanis pipe reduced (I don't think they're still made) and ordered that thinking the website was probably old, but worth a try. The Greek order was despatched almost immediately then yesterday I got an email from the French store apologising for the delay... They were heavily reduced at least... Now I've just got to be good for a few months.
Woulf you pm me where the creavap was heavily discounted?
I have a soft spot for them.

Back
Top Bottom