What's new

Do you ever find yourselves doing this?

Very funny pair, unique style of comedy and yes they parted company shortly after, don’t know what happened to Mr Newman.

My new F30 pipe seems to have developed a glitch. I put it in its case last Sunday in favour of ‘normal’ mods for everyday, at work use. I got it out tonight and ...nothing. Wouldn’t even switch on. So I stuck it on charge and used it in pass through mode, and despite the LCD showing full charge, I kept getting the low battery message. Turns out I have a sticky button. Buy cheap, buy twice, such is life. But that’s not the point of my post.
The point is, does anybody else find themselves, when the urge for a pipe vape sets in with nothing available find themselves lowering themselves to something similar? P.S. scuse the background, it’s the ironing board.View attachment 210793
I keep looking at that pic - looks long enough to tuck it in your waistband for hands-free vaping whilst sitting at a desk? :D

I have an indoor setup almost identical, Pico plus Galaxies RTA with same driptip, always filled with pipey liquids :).

Back
Top Bottom