What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Do you ever find yourselves doing this?

Lord Grim

Veteran
My new F30 pipe seems to have developed a glitch. I put it in its case last Sunday in favour of ‘normal’ mods for everyday, at work use. I got it out tonight and ...nothing. Wouldn’t even switch on. So I stuck it on charge and used it in pass through mode, and despite the LCD showing full charge, I kept getting the low battery message. Turns out I have a sticky button. Buy cheap, buy twice, such is life. But that’s not the point of my post.
The point is, does anybody else find themselves, when the urge for a pipe vape sets in with nothing available find themselves lowering themselves to something similar? P.S. scuse the background, it’s the ironing board.
D2B6C033-12D6-42FB-80CB-AC99E698CB28.jpeg

Last edited:
Guilty as charged yrhonour. Please accept said phot as evidence of lipsmeg :11:
But since you’re here.....18650 regulated pipe mod at all?

liz says he needs jays fluid on those lips

I have a spare bottle here I can get suited up as well.......

liz says he needs jays fluid on those lips

I have a spare bottle here I can get suited up as well.......
Screw your Jeyes fluid, and screw your hazmat suit too. :puke:
It’s my pipe and I’ll smeg it up if I want to :P

meet "jay" he loves cleaning dirty pipes with his fluid :10:

View attachment 210798
You see him, that guy with the chin that looks oddly like a scrotum? And when he kisses his Mum goodnight she automatically pulls away in revulsion despite loving him as only a mother can due to memories of the days when Daddy was still virile and tumescent? Well, you know how nobody liked him at school, and they all used to line his head up on the rugby field so they could have a go at kicking a testicular conversion?
Well, that’s your best friend, that is. Your Mum paid his Mum to be mates with you.

Guilty as charged yrhonour. Please accept said phot as evidence of lipsmeg :11:
But since you’re here.....18650 regulated pipe mod at all?
If it makes you feel better ............... I thought it was teeth marks. ;)

And YES to the 18650 regulated. :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom