What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Diy pipes

Got to finish off sanding down and clearcoating.
Hits really well with the extra power - using a Molicell 18650 :)
Personally, being an antiques person, I think it looks lovely as it is ..... mebbe with a spot of wax ......... but it will look gorgeous either way. And last longer than 20 minutes ....... ;)

Personally, being an antiques person, I think it looks lovely as it is ..... mebbe with a spot of wax ......... but it will look gorgeous either way. And last longer than 20 minutes ....... ;)
The clearcoat I use really brings out the grain, and gives a glass effect shine - the stand I have done is clearcoated so that gives you an idea how she will look. :)

What about a bit of danish oil? I think it looks great. Tutting must be such a pleasure now. Puff, tut, roll eyes, breath out. Bliss

What about a bit of danish oil? I think it looks great. Tutting must be such a pleasure now. Puff, tut, roll eyes, breath out. Bliss
I might try a bit of Danish oil on a sample bit of wood.
Jack Hargreaves from How recommended it to me [emoji12]

Back
Top Bottom