What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Diy pipes

Looks fab Jon . Is there anything you can't do. Like rub the belly and tap the head. Really though looking forward to seeing the end result. :2thumbsup:

Looks fab Jon . Is there anything you can't do. Like rub the belly and tap the head. Really though looking forward to seeing the end result. :2thumbsup:
@tony68 thanks not mastered belly and head yet. [emoji1] I'm trying this pipe building malarkey to keep me out of mischief [emoji6]

@tony68 thanks not mastered belly and head yet. [emoji1] I'm trying this pipe building malarkey to keep me out of mischief [emoji6]
Yeah we all know you like the mischief your never far from it ;) enjoy your build. See you soon in the modders section.

Interested to see what battery etc you fit in there.
It's going to be a 18350 cell with 22mm 510 connector. I shall be butchering a cheap and cheerful mech tube for the switch and a stealth vape spring loaded 510.

Back
Top Bottom