What's new

Apes on Pipes

No mobile 'phone, no laptop ........... I might go dig out a camera ................ eventually ....... ;)
Christ don’t go that far. I shall remain happy just imagining you in your boudoir, surrounded by cats and Japanese pottery, puffing away on your pink pipe :D

Christ don’t go that far. I shall remain happy just imagining you in your boudoir, surrounded by cats and Japanese pottery, puffing away on your pink pipe :D
Fuck .... smash the camera ..... cannot compete .............. :11:

I don't care what anybody think's of me mug...Me avartar photo is me!

As fer taking a selfie...er.....not being an owner of a camera phone, i've only a digicamera, with the screen on the back of it....so...icould take a picture of me tooting on one of pipes..but if i can't see what the camera can see, before clicking the capture bitton...then i'm buggered!

You might only get to see half a head & a bit of pipe!

Anyhoo..after several attempts at 'guessing' the correct angle...this is what i came up with.....

DSCF2690.JPG

DSCF2691.JPG

DSCF2692.JPG

At least my pipe definately works! :D

Last edited:

As fer taking a selfie...er.....not being an owner of a camera phone, i've only a digicamera, with the screen on the back of it....so...icould take a picture of me tooting on one of pipes..but if i can't see what the camera can see, before clicking the capture bitton...then i'm buggered!

Anyhoo..after several attempts at 'guessing' the correct angle...this is what i came up with.....

View attachment 191503
View attachment 191504
View attachment 191505

That's a cloudy one for sure. [emoji16]

I always considered my pipes as more 'willow the wisp' than 'Thomas the tank' [emoji16]

View attachment 191503
View attachment 191504
View attachment 191505

Crikey Duke are you puffing dry ice? ;).

Crikey Duke are you puffing dry ice? ;).

Not dry ice...but something equally 'coooool...'!

Tis odd, but when i took the photos, i didn't think there was that much vapour coming 'out of me',as it were.....cameras seem to capture more than one thinks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom