What's new

Who has a pod device?

I tend to agree.
The pods are outlasting anything I have with a seperate coil.
Aspire coils being the worst for crudding up first.

See, I think the way the coil is built in the suorin air, minifit, zeltu, in the style of an rta coil, really, is better for a few reasons.

I think cotton packed tightly round the outside of the coil, then a layer of metal on top of that, is not as efficient at wicking, and also creates a lot of internal heat inside all that cotton, making it gunk up quicker.

I think the cotton through the middle of the coil wicks more efficiently. There is less cotton, yet it seems to produce just as much vapour. You can see this with rtas as well. More efficient wicking, more exposure of the coil to the airflow running through the chamber and the lack of densely packed wads of cotton surrounded by metal means that they don’t gunk up nearly as quickly, I suspect.

Last edited:
You need to get one too @Leni and move with the times. You don’t want to still be cutting about with a big remote control brick when by then the rest of us will have tiny minute pod systems.

I can't find any enthusiasm for them whatsoever :19: They're too 'trendy' for me I suspect - I always seem to develop an aversion to anything that's fashionable. Once everyone's got fed up of shit battery life and auto-firing, and gone back to mods, something might peak my interest :25:

The battery life isn’t too bad, with some of them. The zeltu is very good, in fact.

I have a couple of Suorin Air ...... which were underwhelming ....... but I now have a Zeltu X, which I like.

I still prefer my regular RTAs for vape density and flavour. but for a stealthy nic boost at work the Zeltu is great.

The zeltu has retired the minifit and the suorin air, for me. I really like both of them but the zeltu is just better, for what I need from a stealth pod device.

Yes I agree, the Zeltu is a very good device. The only thing I find is, I wish you could tone down the light show a little. Not get rid of it altogether, but lower the brightness so when using in the dark it doesn’t light up your face :lights:

The zeltu has retired the minifit and the suorin air, for me. I really like both of them but the zeltu is just better, for what I need from a stealth pod device.
Done the same but with the jac vapour wee vim I had for testing..got a 1.5 ohm coil in there now and it’s brilliant had its first trip out yesterday and it done great..
Unfortunately I do want a hands on the zeltu to try out so will be getting one with the 1.6ohm Bod.
(Box pod)

Back
Top Bottom