What's new

Which Pod Device to get?

There is a problem with the minifit. It’s too small, I keep losing it. Think I’ve left it on my desk at work today. Unless it’s kicking about the bottom of my bag. But honestly, every day I misplace this thing!

I would think twice about the infinix @viper someone was posting about a bricked one the other day.

There is a problem with the minifit. It’s too small, I keep losing it. Think I’ve left it on my desk at work today. Unless it’s kicking about the bottom of my bag. But honestly, every day I misplace this thing!

I would think twice about the infinix @viper someone was posting about a bricked one the other day.

Mine goes in the watch pocket of my jeans.
The C601 is nice n clippy.

With the zulta X , the pods ain't cheap and wondering how long they last in relation to a standard tank.and a coil . They do look real nice bits of kit and have only read good about um .

With the zulta X , the pods ain't cheap and wondering how long they last in relation to a standard tank.and a coil . They do look real nice bits of kit and have only read good about um .

A lot of my pods are lasting as long, if not longer than Aspire/Joyetech coils.

I’ve had the zeltu two weeks now, used it exclusively every day at work and the pod that came with it still going strong. That’s with my homebrew liquid though, which is pretty light on flavour concentrate.

I might even just start using unflavoured 24mg in it to increase the pod life, actually. Once this one’s gubbed I’m planning on trying to take it apart. Looks unlikely but there may be a way.

That's my concern , when ya say they last as long if not longer . Pods are a fiver , five coils is a tenner .

I found them for £2.99 somewhere. Should have ordered some, can’t remember where they were now...

Back
Top Bottom