What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Which Pod Device to get?

Alright fellow apes,

I have been looking for a nice pod device for some while now but not sure which one to go with. I like the Smok Infinix, it looks smart and the reviews are decent on it. Has anyone else got one of these and would you recommend it?

If not then what would you guys recommend? I like the small pen style shapes. It has to have refillable pods. Budget not an issue.

Thanks
I have the mini fog which is a great little bit of kit..so small it’s brilliant to take out and about and great flavour...also just got a aspire spryte it’s just out and is everything you could want in a pod mod really..
I like those weird named ones Z now available at manabush the square one..I like square neatness..going to get one

For me

the Zeltu X is the best one ive tried so far.

For me

That’s the one....will be ordering one soon...just testing some stuff for Jac when I’m done will purchase.
Edit going to need more pockets for all my pocket mods...

On your recommendation ZT a Zeltu should be with me next week.

OP, I can give you some pointers if I know your vaping style.

Currently I am using sub-ohm and RDA tanks at 3mg 70vg 30pg mixes. I vape at around 40-50W. If I use the big tfv12 then I will use that tank at 80-90W but I only tend to use that at nights or whenever it suits. I still have a cig or 2 during the day when im out and about. The reason I need a pod device is so that I can carry it about and vape discreetly without disturbing anyone or attracting too much attention and so I can finally stop buying cig packs. I dont carry any of my mods with me as its just too bulky to carry as it is.

So ideally a pod device with higher nic juice will sort me out for when im out and about without having to worrying about massive leaks and blowing huge clouds.

For me

The zeltu x looks really nice and I like the features but I wish it was smaller or thinner. A bit too wide for my liking, looks like a wee box mod.

The zeltu x looks really nice and I like the features but I wish it was smaller or thinner. A bit too wide for my liking, looks like a wee box mod.
Its 1cm wide!

Back
Top Bottom