What's new

Wanting to try salt nic e juice.

Vapen00b47

Postman
Has anyone got any reccomendations for a good but cheap nicotine salt e liquid?

Element NS20 and Dr Salt are the most common brands available over here, however if you want more choice and higher strength nic than 20mg you'll have to look at ordering from North America

For salt nic base, nude nicotine in the US is a good place to start

drip hacks have 18mg salt nic shots, or did at least. But personally I reckon the only use for them is to vape them straight. You need high strength with it. Their salt nic is decent, I have some at 72mg.

Import it from nude nicotine in America, or take the chance of buying it from a business only seller on ebay, if you are a business. You might find trusted vendors on there selling it, and I couldn’t tell you whether or not they do any checks to make sure you are a business. I’d never recommend doing anything that’s not lawful...

Import it from nude nicotine in America, or take the chance of buying it from a business only seller on ebay, if you are a business. You might find trusted vendors on there selling it, and I couldn’t tell you whether or not they do any checks to make sure you are a business. I’d never recommend doing anything that’s not lawful...
No of course not. I guess I will have to start a business.

Lots of new salts out lately. Try Salt NIX, Flawless and Ohm Brew.

Back
Top Bottom