What's new

Voopoopod

zouzounaki

Olympian
This arrived today. Thanks @VOOPOO . It seems pretty good. Definitely he most solidly built pod I’ve used. I have 36mg salt nic in it, with just a few drops of cavendish concentrate mixed in 30ml.

I’ve had a few preliminary puffs. It’s a bit loose for my liking but I think it’s definitely usable.

This will be my pocket device over the next week or so after which I will try and remember to post a review of my thoughts on it.

It only came with one pod though, so I hope it’s decent and holds up. Minimal flavour and 50/50 liquid so it should...

image.jpg

Hmm the pods don’t seem very well designed. Both times I’ve filled it it’s leaked liquid all down the side. One small hole in the top of the side and nowhere for displaced air to go... Have to go extremely slowly to prevent it.

Its got a mirror on the back the wife will love one of these to carry in her hand bag ........
May have to ask her if she would like one.........

I’m not sure what they mean by powerful chip. It’s not got any buttons or adjustment. You just puff it to fire it. Maybe it’s doing some kind of temperature control.

Well, it's got "intelligent cold boot mode" no less

Back
Top Bottom