What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

ULTD Salts........i like it!

Hey

For me its the flavour coupled with the nic hit. Im only on 10mg. I have tried freebase 6mg and i cannot tolerate the taste.
Salts are smoother and taste so much better.

I use 0mg normal juice in my dtl devices and only use 10mg salts in mtl. I wish they did lower nic like 5mg, but thats hard to find.

Ive tried 3mg freebase which i use occasionally or mix with salts and thats ok but i prefer salts
Ok, I get it now. I never could tolerate over 3mg Nic, with freebase. I'm interested that you only do Nic in your pods, not on your DTL home gear.
I've long though that, at 2mg, the majority of my addiction is now mental. Maybe it's time for me to drop Nic except from in my Pulse/ Amit combo. Now I my end up using my Orion DNA, but currently the Pulse Amit team has it beat on all but weight. maybe salts will show the way. Cheers Dee.

What is it with Nic salts, guys. It seems, to me, just a way to pile more Nic into each vape. I realise there's more to it, than that. So what's the " more"?

For me, I get a better flavour from salts. some may call it psychological but it does me help with not touching a ciggy,

Back
Top Bottom