What's new

ULTD Salts........i like it!

Just wanted to share. Using a new nic salt and the flavour is outstanding.

Its Apple Blow 10mg by ULTD eliquids. I actually bought it about 2 months ago, forgot about it, put it in the Zeta and im blown away (no pun intended) its a really nice, dense juice which tastes of crisps green apple not too sour not too sweet imo

IMG_20200207_003014_683.jpg

Its Apple Blow 10mg by ULTD eliquids. I actually bought it about 2 months ago, forgot about it, put it in the Zeta and im blown away (no pun intended) its a really nice, dense juice which tastes of crisps green apple not too sour not too sweet imo

View attachment 210743
thanks @DeeDee , will look it up as I like apple juice.

How are you finding the zeta ?

thanks @DeeDee , will look it up as I like apple juice.

How are you finding the zeta ?
Hey

LOVE the zeta, best aio device so far imho.

The ultd is really nice mate but i suggest 10mg, u get better flavour but with the 1.0ohm coil, at 12w with air flow 1/4 open its AMAZING.

I cannot believe how much better juices taste in the zeta. Juices i didnt like 2 months ago now taste good.....mental!

Juices i didnt like 2 months ago now taste good.....mental!

might be that you are getting your sense of taste back a bit more now youve been off the fags for a while longer :2thumbsup: just a thought ;)

ULTD are some of tastiest salts ive had. The other half only had them 10ml bottles from VIP and she literally wouldn't vape anything other than Red Fusion. ULTD sent us some samples for the website, I fell in love with the first puff of the Getsomegrape, now the other is smashing all 7 flavours of ULTD.

View attachment 210743

Thanks DeeDee. Might have to give these a go at some point.

ULTD are some of tastiest salts ive had. The other half only had them 10ml bottles from VIP and she literally wouldn't vape anything other than Red Fusion. ULTD sent us some samples for the website, I fell in love with the first puff of the Getsomegrape, now the other is smashing all 7 flavours of ULTD.
Yeah they are good. Going to order the grape one and Raspberry one next i think

What is it with Nic salts, guys. It seems, to me, just a way to pile more Nic into each vape. I realise there's more to it, than that. So what's the " more"?

Hey

For me its the flavour coupled with the nic hit. Im only on 10mg. I have tried freebase 6mg and i cannot tolerate the taste.
Salts are smoother and taste so much better.

I use 0mg normal juice in my dtl devices and only use 10mg salts in mtl. I wish they did lower nic like 5mg, but thats hard to find.

Ive tried 3mg freebase which i use occasionally or mix with salts and thats ok but i prefer salts

Back
Top Bottom