What's new

Time for action...

I’ve not yet, been decorating and struggling with toothache over the last week so not had time for mixing bar a 50ml of 24mg with FA layton blend for the pods. Next time I mix this is the way I’ll be going though. Maybe the weekend. I fancy doing a vanilla base with this method, the atmos black vanilla and FA bourbon are long steepers so hopefully this will speed up a 100ml batch.

I’ve not yet, been decorating and struggling with toothache over the last week so not had time for mixing bar a 50ml of 24mg with FA layton blend for the pods. Next time I mix this is the way I’ll be going though. Maybe the weekend. I fancy doing a vanilla base with this method, the atmos black vanilla and FA bourbon are long steepers so hopefully this will speed up a 100ml batch.
Leave them steep in daylight (not direct sun light) for ten days and do a 10ml control bottle mixed as normal and you will be impressed with the results mate [emoji6]

I will do. Will let you know how it goes. I usually leave them in daylight, at least for a week or two. Definitely speeds things up.

Back
Top Bottom