What's new

Thoughts on Salt nic shot VS premixed

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWhiteout

Initiate
Hi guys,

I run a vape shop and wanted to get some feedback.

Do you think a 18mg nic shot in a 50ml shortfill (giving you 3mg) is worth it in nic salt form?

OR do you prefer a standard nic shot at 3mg and stick to the premixed 10mg and 20mg options?

Hi guys,

I run a vape shop and wanted to get some feedback.

Do you think a 18mg nic shot in a 50ml shortfill (giving you 3mg) is worth it in nic salt form?

OR do you prefer a standard nic shot at 3mg and stick to the premixed 10mg and 20mg options?
I dont use freebase at all, vape 50ml shortfill with a 20mg nic salt shot to make approx 60ml 3mg strength juice which i vape with my subohm DTL devices, and vape 20mg premixed in my mtl/pod devices

I also religiously use nic salts instead of freebase

Buying 250mls, the freebase goes peppery faster than nic salts, and it doesn't colour as much so it makes the juice look nicer for longer

Salts taste funny to me, I tried many times and I dont like them. I think it changes the flavour (to worse)

Base+aroma+freebase nic all the way. 3 to 5mg, It gives me the punch in the neck I need to stay off the vape for a while.

Hey I've same query that I want to ask just let me know what you suggest that either I prefer 72mg nicotine, pg vg base mix on provided ratios or use calculator for this specifications.

Last edited by a moderator:
tbf i have vaped that long now i tend to only ever put half a nic shot 1.5mg in a 50ml shortfill or get a 9mg for the full 60ml if i know im going to vape that bottle quickly ......if not i like the quicker ingestion rate and smoothness of salt better ...... everyone has a preference i guess

I find freebase MTL strength juices harsh and unpleasant and had a very difficult time with MTL until I tried Nic Salts, however when it comes to 3mg DL juices I can't really tell the difference.

For a while after I found I like Nic Salt MTL juices I only bought Nic Salt shots to add to my shortfills but when I realised I couldn't notice the difference I didn't bother and will happily use either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom