What's new

The Rise of Pod Systems

Still enjoying the BO One, refilling is easy once you get the top cap off. Just need to loosen off the sides with a small watch screwdriver and using your nail, wiggle it off from the sides.

_DSF4126.jpg

Still enjoying the BO One, refilling is easy once you get the top cap off. Just need to loosen off the sides with a small watch screwdriver and using your nail, wiggle it off from the sides.

View attachment 118309

Damnit! I used pliers [emoji12]

I know for the next ones I don't have to mark it badly

Got my BO one yesterday. Got to say, so far I'm massively impressed. Huge improvement over the Von Erl in my opinion. Been vaping 16mg USA mix pretty much non stop since yesterday afternoon, already part way through my second pod! Gonna try refilling them shortly, will try out some Mr Salt E in there next week when I get around to ordering some

Thanks,

Unfortunately refilling the pods won't be an option unless I decide to use one at home too as the pods I would take out have to be in a sealed blister pack. I've re-read the guidelines as well and it states I can only travel with 2 boxes of refills, which is a ballache as I'm not sure 6 pods would suffice for two weeks. I'll give it a bash though. It's ridiculous that common sense can't be applied!
And guidance on how many are in the box??

Got my BO one yesterday. Got to say, so far I'm massively impressed. Huge improvement over the Von Erl in my opinion. Been vaping 16mg USA mix pretty much non stop since yesterday afternoon, already part way through my second pod! Gonna try refilling them shortly, will try out some Mr Salt E in there next week when I get around to ordering some
The RY4 is not great, try some of the Grappleberry. Blood Orange and Fruit Menthol will be out soon.

I'm with those who have the BO One, got a couple of these and love them. Best pod system I have tried to date. One of the guys in Evolution Vaping mentioned some other juice manufacturers were coming on board too so expect some more choices for it soon. I always go back to the mint artical pods in 16mg love the throat hit! Deffo recommend this one and grab a power pack too which I did recently and then it can last you all day..!

Back
Top Bottom