Vape Club
What's new

The Rise of Pod Systems

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1486134071.989631.jpg

@newbmark you can just make it out on the pic

E-liquids.com
Thanks,

It's unclear on the photos, are the pods delivered in sealed blister packs? I know it's an odd request but we can only carry e-liquid in cartridges which are sealed in blister packets.
No, but the BO One does, I think this will be a better option for you.

It's a very fuss free system and the pods lock in securely and are less prone to leaking. You get 3 pods for the same price as the 2 you get with the Von ERL.

Upside to VE is you can charge it directly with a micro USB cable.

Last edited:
Great thanks guys, once I'm back home I'll get an order in. Don't want another episode of the postman leaving a parcel on the doorstep when I'm not home...

Vape Green
I've been using my Icare daily since getting it a couple months ago. Ideal for me walking back & forward to work. Just trying to find some of the Vaporshark coils to see if they're any good.

@newbmark Heres a pic of the pack, as you can see its the classic blister pack. Says 50:50 VG/PG on the box. :)2

IMG_20170203_230703437_HDR.jpg
IMG_20170203_230649620.jpg

Last edited:
Innokin
AcmeFog
If you like an airier draw, drill out the side hole to 1mm and bring a few pods back with you as they are easy to fill.

View attachment 117516
Thanks,

Unfortunately refilling the pods won't be an option unless I decide to use one at home too as the pods I would take out have to be in a sealed blister pack. I've re-read the guidelines as well and it states I can only travel with 2 boxes of refills, which is a ballache as I'm not sure 6 pods would suffice for two weeks. I'll give it a bash though. It's ridiculous that common sense can't be applied!

Thanks,

Unfortunately refilling the pods won't be an option unless I decide to use one at home too as the pods I would take out have to be in a sealed blister pack. I've re-read the guidelines as well and it states I can only travel with 2 boxes of refills, which is a ballache as I'm not sure 6 pods would suffice for two weeks. I'll give it a bash though. It's ridiculous that common sense can't be applied!
Put some juice in one of those travel shampoo bottles. Its almost the same stuff anyway, VG ect.

Elux
Back
Top Bottom