What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

The Rise of Pod Systems

The idea is great but depends what its made of, if single use plastic, then better suited for emergency use.

I see these as a way for smokers to pick one up and start vaping without having to do anything other than suck on the end. I have the 6% versions, and i can tell you it packs a punch!

I spoke to Taz from Greyhaze earlier this week and he is proper excited by them! He said he would send me one or two packs of the 6% over to try - looking forward to it :D It is a single use plastic job as far as I am aware. I am no eco-warrior by any stretch but the whole throw away thing makes me a little bit sad :( Especially thinking how many of them I could crack through considering my Juul pod rate!

I am no eco-warrior by any stretch but the whole throw away thing makes me a little bit sad
Compare that to a pod that might get a couple refills and a 10ml bottle, its not so far away. Plus theres no reason why these cant be made with a starch like material, it only needs to last 24hrs once opened.

I use the potato starch bags at home, and they are pretty tough.

Shes a beaut.

orion_plug2.jpg

I've got the Pod bug, since I don't vape my sub ohm devices indoors I started MTL which I can use indoors, then bought myself a Breeze 2 which impressed me a lot, thought I would try Nic Salts out of curiosity, being as tight as a nuns chuff I resentfully paid 5 quid for a bottle of Salts Peach and loved it, best flavour I've had so far in MTL but I'm hooked on the stuff.

Anyway I am really enjoying the pods more than MTL RTA's, after calming down my shinyitis now podsod has kicked in and got myself a cobble and an iJoy Diamond VPC Kit with a pile of coils and pods along with a ruck of nic salts.

The Cobble is a superb little device, no adjustable airflow like the Breeze 2 butit has a perfect tight draw.

The Ijoy VPC is very disappointing, the airflow is more like a DTL as it's way too airy and no way to adjust it, I am covering the airflow holes with my fingers to tighten the draw a little which takes 2 hands so not ideal, I might try to tape them up and pin prick and see if that helps even though it will look shite.

I've got the Pod bug, since I don't vape my sub ohm devices indoors I started MTL which I can use indoors, then bought myself a Breeze 2 which impressed me a lot, thought I would try Nic Salts out of curiosity, being as tight as a nuns chuff I resentfully paid 5 quid for a bottle of Salts Peach and loved it, best flavour I've had so far in MTL but I'm hooked on the stuff.

Anyway I am really enjoying the pods more than MTL RTA's, after calming down my shinyitis now podsod has kicked in and got myself a cobble and an iJoy Diamond VPC Kit with a pile of coils and pods along with a ruck of nic salts.

The Cobble is a superb little device, no adjustable airflow like the Breeze 2 butit has a perfect tight draw.

The Ijoy VPC is very disappointing, the airflow is more like a DTL as it's way too airy and no way to adjust it, I am covering the airflow holes with my fingers to tighten the draw a little which takes 2 hands so not ideal, I might try to tape them up and pin prick and see if that helps even though it will look shite.
The joytech masion I tested was very good bud. Had an internal adjustable collar that could shut down to mtl or open right up. The auto draw was very precise too. Also the little cubis coils fit so you've the full gamit of ohm options.

The joytech masion I tested was very good bud. Had an internal adjustable collar that could shut down to mtl or open right up. The auto draw was very precise too. Also the little cubis coils fit so you've the full gamit of ohm options.

Just read your superb review, does look a nice pod.

Back
Top Bottom