What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

The Rise of Pod Systems

£5.99 for two pods, each containing 1.6ml of liquid [emoji33]. I hope they are refillable because that's daylight robbery.

£5.99 for two pods, each containing 1.6ml of liquid [emoji33]. I hope they are refillable because that's daylight robbery.

They are easy to refill and rewick,I use mine at work with some 18mg don't need as many puffs, bang on [emoji106]

I bought one of these for the mrs off a rather attractive promotions girl the other day as she wanted something evod sized but doesn't get on with juices and atty's etc. To be fair it's bloody good. She just has the occasional toot on it so not really using much juice- still on the first capsule and she's been using it since Friday last week (1.5ml capacity) I paid £7 for it with a pack of 3 capsules and a chuck away cigalike to throw in her handbag. £3.99 for 3 capsules that she can buy at most petrol stations or supermarket

https://www.ecigs-direct.com/liquids/e-liquid-capsules

Von Erl updates. Been experimenting with mesh wick.

VE_mesh_1.jpg
VE_mesh_2.jpg

@Crewella Sorry, been a busy with work and xmas.

It vapes good, its quite harsh on first fire but settles down. I wouldnt say its life changing, but stops the coil gunking up.

Back
Top Bottom