What's new

The future of vaping? Nicotine Salts

Update for anyone following the Nude Nicotine order I did. Got a reply from my enquiry on my order. Here's an excerpt:

"Due to our clean room expansion, we've been working with severely reduced space and are working our hardest to catch up on all orders. Beyond that, we're in the process of revamping our shipping processes once production returns to normal to help ensure that these kinds of delays are kept at a minimum. "

The rest of the message was basically apologies, coupon for my next order and giving me order times details.

USPS tracking has updated, though as NN pointed out, the tracking is pretty inaccurate. Atmo it seems my package left Los Angeles yesterday.

I would suggest that anyone who made an order before I did (ie end of august or beginning of September) should drop them a message as it seems orders are slipping through the gaps during their facility upgrade, which imho is understandable.

I think it's fair to say the delays in my order are not normal occurrences, so the time frame from order leaving NN and arriving at me via USPS is what I will focus on (for the purposes of information provided here)

Edit (edited wrong post earlier, lol):
Quick order update. According to USPS tracking it left LA on the 20th, arrived London the next day, spent 4 days being "processed through facility" and is now being held in parcelforce customs as of this morning (26th).

Last edited:
Just worked something out, these 60ml short fill bottles are designed for a 10ml 18mg nic shot, if you add 10ml of 72mg nic salts, you get 12mg juice. Which is just about where i to like vape in my tanks. Winner!

Just worked something out, these 60ml short fill bottles are designed for a 10ml 18mg nic shot, if you add 10ml of 72mg nic salts, you get 12mg juice. Which is just about where i to like vape in my tanks. Winner!

yes or you can add 2.5ml of nic salts and 7.5ml of vg for 3mg. In the words of Errol Brown "everyones a winner baby"

I've found 20mg of nic (NS20) to be perfect for mtl at 1.2-1.8ohm. I'll be doing some testing with different concentrations as well as DL and subohm when my concentrate arrives. Tried a few tests with the NS20 i've got, but really wasn't satisfactory at anything other than high res mtl and too expensive to waste diluting for tests.

Going by what you said, that would mean half a short fill with 10ml of 72mg should be around 20mg, would dilute the flavour a little but if I'm doing that for a mtl high res setup then it wouldn't matter as much as the flavour should still be plenty strong.

Btw 3mg of nic salts is very weak, remember you need higher concentration of nic salts for the same normal nic due to the different chemical composition. I forget what it is, but think someone said before it's around double or triple (ie 3mg of normal would be 6mg or 9mg of salt). Hopefully someone else remembers the exact equivalency :p

Btw 3mg of nic salts is very weak, remember you need higher concentration of nic salts for the same normal nic due to the different chemical composition. I forget what it is, but think someone said before it's around double or triple (ie 3mg of normal would be 6mg or 9mg of salt). Hopefully someone else remembers the exact equivalency
Ive spent some time studying this concept recently, and im not convinced this is correct advice in all cases.

Think it depends on the state of protonation of the salts. Mono-protonated salts are unstable and easily turn into aerosoled freebase when heated, the freed molecules go deeper into the lungs and get absorbed quickly. The body can absorb and break down freebase faster than salts because of its size and deionized state, hence why tobacco companies use ammonia to 'freebase' nicotine when smoked.

Di-protonated salts are more robust and if they survive the heating process intact, the body takes longer to absorb and break down salts than freebase, so you may need more nic to get the same effect as freebase. So from that point of view, you may be right.

Im still trying to get head round it all tbh.

Last edited:
My samples of Signature and Hit arrived from Nude Nic. No issues with customs, value was $5.50, so no vat to pay. I got free postage, came by USPS First class, and took 9 days.

Ive mixed up some 6mg green slush with Sig, no harshness at all and hits pretty quick in an RDA, more so than NS20 i would say. Just goes to show, not all salts are created equal.

Using Hit in my NET's, will update later.

Last edited:
Ordered mine on 29 August, and still have not got it yet.
As far as I can make out it is now in the UK, but is being held in customs while they decide if any duty is payable.

So god knows when I will get it, and at what cost.............
Did it arrive?

Yeah, finally......
Bit tired after work, so need a kip will post full details this evening.

Hi @dansus,

Sorry mate, been of work for two weeks, really ill.
Will probable take me a day or two to put the full info together, so post it then.
Do you want me to PM as well ?
Want it to show what I bought, why I bought it, and full shipping data, plus final customs charge, so the "definitive guide"

Quick one, whole process took a month, worst part bloody Parcel Farce (i take it you can gueese the company)

Regards badboybez

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom