What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

The future of vaping? Nicotine Salts

The only vendor I have found so far is Nude Nicotine in the US.

I ordered some a while ago, but there are quite a few downsides.

Its expensive, mine worked out to £78 for 500ml including shipping.

Tracking is a bit hit, and miss.

Takes forever to get here.

Ordered mine on 29 August, and still have not got it yet.
As far as I can make out it is now in the UK, but is being held in customs while they decide if any duty is payable.

So god knows when I will get it, and at what cost.............

Made my order a couple days after you, took a while for them to dispatch. Please let us know when yours arrives and if there are any customs charges.

Ok, I just found out that here in Europe, we have a pretty big manufacturer, and they recently added nic salts base to their products. I'll be looking into it this week. I'll keep you posted, as I'm pretty sure I'll find a way to get my hands on this stuff. OBVIOUSLY, I'm talking about TPD compliant stuff, PM me for further info...;)

Just be aware, recent hurricanes might have effected shipping. Received email telling me my order was shipped on the 8th but still have no tracking updates. Sent them a message yesterday to find out what is going on. Will update when I get a reply. Also, double check that free shipping for the tester applies to non USA countries, suspect it won't as cheapest shipping from nude nicotine is about $30'

Mine took aaaages to come (13 days before it even got to the USPS depot, then about another 2 weeks after that to get to me), but I am in the UK, and had emailed them asking about shipping costs, and it was indeed free...only for the tester tho, their shipping cost is quite prohibitive for owt else.

The Broke Vaper in Canada is selling Nic Select salts. Expensive but postage is cheaper than most.

The Broke Vaper in Canada is selling Nic Select salts. Expensive but postage is cheaper than most.

Nicotineriver is selling the same stuff too. Good news is that we have the distributor here in Europe for the same product. I've sent a reply to your PM. :2thumbsup:

Last edited:
On another note, I will abandon my original post about nic salts, and keep on writing here, so as to keep all the info in one place.

For now, I'm happy to tell you all that thanks to nicotine salts I've quit smoking since August 23rd! This is after 20+ years of smoking AT LEAST on pack a day (2 when I was stressed)

Nicotineriver is selling the same tuff too. Good news is that we have the distributor here in Europe for the same product. I've sent a reply to your PM. :2thumbsup:

So are you going to going to tell us who the European distributor is ?

I ordered a couple of 100mg samples from Nude, lets see what happens. So far ive got the 'Your Order Is Now Being Formulated and Packaged' email.

I ordered a couple of 100mg samples from Nude, lets see what happens. So far ive got the 'Your Order Is Now Being Formulated and Packaged' email.

Just a heads up, 75mg is the highest concentration allowed to be imported to UK under the hazardous chemicals laws so it might be seized at customs.

Edit: if you know that and are doing a test, ignore my comment.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom