What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

The future of vaping? Nicotine Salts

Worth noting that not all nic salts are created the same way, hence the hit and vape quality will vary wildly. Bit like with a device and flavour, you may have to try a few to find the one you like.

I tried them at the expo, dripped some 20mg and not harsh at all. Made my legs wobble though :D

Been Vaping the Elements watermelon nic salts 20mg in a Hadaly dripper 20 to 25 watts, Ss coil at 0.6 ohms, highly recommended for that first in the morning nic rush. Very smooth vape, not harsh at all and you feel the nic straight away.
I normally sub Ohm 6mg juice as a comparison.
This stuff will fly off the shelves once known about.

I've been vaping nic salt based eliquid for a while now, and it's cut my juice consumption down drastically thanks to the hit I get off of it. It's the first thing I vape in the morning and last thing at night.

Nic salts have been pretty popular in the US for a while now and it's good to see them making their way over here. I've no doubt they will substantially increase in popularity over here as well over the next 12 months, however the 20mg limit thanks to the TPD is slightly annoying. I usually vape 50mg nic salt based eliquid

I vape 50 mg too, MTL. It shocks people who don't know about Dr Farsolinos research, and all that.

I;ve no problem getting my juice, since TPD, because I DIY, and I've plenty of nic base the freezer, But when I thought of trying nic salts , different story. You just can't but the 72 mg mic salt base in Britainm, and if you order some from abroad, I guess the chances are that customns will seize it :(

I was intrigued to read that those new AIO pods are designed to vqape high mg nic salts! I mean higher than they can legally sell heree since TDP. So I'm wondering how they're getting round the new regs?

Anyway, as a note of caution, it looks like the nic salts are more addictive than the normal nicotine. Can't recall where I read that though, so don't just tale my word for it (as if you would) .

I vape 50 mg too, MTL. It shocks people who don't know about Dr Farsolinos research, and all that.

I;ve no problem getting my juice, since TPD, because I DIY, and I've plenty of nic base the freezer, But when I thought of trying nic salts , different story. You just can't but the 72 mg mic salt base in Britainm, and if you order some from abroad, I guess the chances are that customns will seize it :(

I was intrigued to read that those new AIO pods are designed to vqape high mg nic salts! I mean higher than they can legally sell heree since TDP. So I'm wondering how they're getting round the new regs?

Anyway, as a note of caution, it looks like the nic salts are more addictive than the normal nicotine. Can't recall where I read that though, so don't just tale my word for it (as if you would) .
Posted link above to a US supplier.
They will post out, but at your own risk of customs seizure.

They only ship 100mg ground, so kinda puts UK out of reach sadly.

The restrictions dont apply to imports from non EU states. Nude Nic post 72mg salts to UK.

Still I read, somewhere on this forum, that somebody's imported nic base was seized by customs, following TPD. That doesn't inspire confidence. The poster wasn't specific ebnnough to judge if they might have had had some other reason for seizing, besides non-TDP compliant, but the implication was there.

Back
Top Bottom