What's new

The future of vaping? Nicotine Salts

Yea can't wait till vendors start selling this in the uk, so we can try in our D.I.Y lol

Nice idea, but don't forget if any UK supplier sells it, it will be in 10ml bottles at 18mg.
The fact that it is Nic salt, rather than freebase Nic makes no difference to the TPD / TRPR regs.

I have never tried these liquids but there seems to be a lot of talk about them, are they really all that the hype suggests? I'm tempted to try some!

I have never tried these liquids but there seems to be a lot of talk about them, are they really all that the hype suggests? I'm tempted to try some!

Hi mate,

Just got some imported from the US, will be mixing at the weekend, will keep you updated.

Regards badboybez

Thanks for that! I am interested to see what you think, I just haven't been able to commit to an order because I am unsure if I would like it or not.

I have some en route, should hopefully be here sometime next week, will post my findings here

Have moved this into a forum for Nic Salts. I got some Nude Nic 72mg last week and have sent some out to @ZT and @South Coast Vaper as well. Refilled some Juul pods last night at 50mg and it vapes fine. Got a mouthful on the first toke, I am still alive. Will stick a new thread up shortly...

Have moved this into a forum for Nic Salts. I got some Nude Nic 72mg last week and have sent some out to @ZT and @South Coast Vaper as well. Refilled some Juul pods last night at 50mg and it vapes fine. Got a mouthful on the first toke, I am still alive. Will stick a new thread up shortly...
That's another forum I will be watching. [emoji1] [emoji1] Got to put a sample order in yet to nude nic. My work Internet blocks the name in so many different ways. I must be top of the block list by now!!
Good idea to add a new branch Junglist this stuff is going to keep growing.

Thanks for that! I am interested to see what you think, I just haven't been able to commit to an order because I am unsure if I would like it or not.
Nude Nic in the States will send a 15ml sample for $2.75 with free shipping, even to the UK.

They do it in 72mg (and 100mg, but that's illegal to import) and a choice of base -- pure VG ("Smooth") or pure PG ("Signature" and "Hit").

Worth a gander [emoji106]
https://www.nudenicotine.com/product/nicotine-salt-sample-request/

Back
Top Bottom