What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Salt Virgin

The 101 goes up to 50w, much more headroom than the Vamo. The Vamo won’t be much good for most modern tanks, it might power a 1.5 ohm or 1.8 ohm coil, but that’s about it.

You may well be able to use the Kanger tanks on the Smok battery. I think they work like a semi-mech, in that they supply a certain voltage dependent on the coil resistance, rather than a fixed wattage of 80-100w. Worth a try I reckon, the worst that’ll happen is you’ll fry a coil if I’m wrong (pretty sure I’m not). :)

Edit: The Nunchaku is nice though...

Thanks again Leni,

I'm using the Siegelei at 15W like the coils says but said coil also says 26W so I think a bit more headroom
would be useful.

It's a bit weird though. If I put either Kanger tank on the Smok, nothing happens. Put the tanks back onto the
Seig in turn...working again. I don't understand.

BTW, I just gave Vape Bargains a rollocking. Google 'uwell nunchaku 80W mod only uk' and their
site comes up first, with the mod at £29.99.

Click on 'Get this deal' and you're taken to a gearbest.com page with the exact same mod...
...at £49.62.

I sent a message mentioning Invitation to purchase and The Sale Of Goods Act. I also asked for a
link to make the advertised purchase.

It'll come to naught.

Just a little tip for anyone following the same route as me.

I was seeking a Uwell Nunchaku 80W mod without the tank. I tried several places
and it turned out that the mod alone is hard to get hold of now.

On eBay, the standard kit with tank starts at £50 and then rises. Then, I spotted the RDA version
on sale for £36.99.

Mark at Go Smokefree confirmed that the mod with the RDA kit is exactly the same as the one
with the standard kit. It seems the RDA vsion wasn't a big seller, hence the discounting.

I've just ordered the RDA one and, by way of thanks, bought a battery from GS.

The available mod colours were limited, no black or stainless, just Mint Green, white and Olive Green.
I went for the last.

As Tesco says, every little helps!

Back
Top Bottom