What's new

Salt nic eliquid

Mutley1

Legend
hi guys i need some help/ advice i fell off the wagon the last couple of days & been dual fueling, i need to up my nic

to calm me down as i dont want end up smoking after 4 years, so where is best to get fruity liquids with nic salts & im guessing a pod sytem would work best with nic salts ? i normaly vape 3mg but that aint cutting it at the moment, so any advice would be great, cheers.

Dr Salts do a 5mg, if you prefer a dtl vape. I quite like Wham Star (tart raspberry flavour) not tried any others. They're on offer at a few places, maybe check out Vape Potions they have some.

If you want to go with 20mg, you'd want a mtl vape. Doesn't have to be a pod.

Dr Salts do a 5mg, if you prefer a dtl vape. I quite like Wham Star (tart raspberry flavour) not tried any others. They're on offer at a few places, maybe check out Vape Potions they have some.

If you want to go with 20mg, you'd want a mtl vape. Doesn't have to be a pod.

thanks will check out vape potions tomorrow & will more than likely go for 5mg from dr salts & use my pico & hadaly for that.

thanks will check out vape potions tomorrow & will more than likely go for 5mg from dr salts & use my pico & hadaly for that.

If you build a lowish ohm coil in the hadaly you can use the 20mg at about 15-25w DTL without choking. Depends on how your lungs are tbh. I use mine at about 0.7 or 0.6 with a brochrome coil and can go up to 25w with it. Takes the cravings right away. I was dual fuelling until I started doing that.

hi guys i need some help/ advice i fell off the wagon the last couple of days & been dual fueling, i need to up my nic

to calm me down as i dont want end up smoking after 4 years, so where is best to get fruity liquids with nic salts & im guessing a pod sytem would work best with nic salts ? i normaly vape 3mg but that aint cutting it at the moment, so any advice would be great, cheers.

I would suggest Juul and Juul pods we have sold alot on our website it is one the best selling device with the salt nicotine

MTL tank with 20mg salts might help. Plenty of options for juice now.

Zenith 22mm and Dinner Lady salts?

Back
Top Bottom