What's new

Nicotine Salts -VS- DL/SubOhming

I am so glad that I got some this liquid in. Going to make me very very poor :( but slowly starting to work a treat :D :D :D

ive got to be honest and say i really didnt enjoy the experience :(

I got some from @Dripworx and was really looking forward to it....but the nic rush i kept getting was to much :D

ive got to be honest and say i really didnt enjoy the experience :(

I got some from @Dripworx and was really looking forward to it....but the nic rush i kept getting was to much :D

Dripworx does nic salt liquid ? seriously.... you are not joking me? It dont hit me all that bad. Cant feel the 5 mg at all. the 12.5 mg does have an effect. Not Nic high but there. I have been running it on a sigelei mini box with an emow tank 1.5 ohm @10w and that seem to be much better than baby beast tank (and yes I am able to DL on the mow :D )

Dripworx does nic salt liquid ? seriously.... you are not joking me? It dont hit me all that bad. Cant feel the 5 mg at all. the 12.5 mg does have an effect. Not Nic high but there. I have been running it on a sigelei mini box with an emow tank 1.5 ohm @10w and that seem to be much better than baby beast tank (and yes I am able to DL on the mow :D )
lee was selling some yank stuff a few weeks back.....

Ahh was getting all excited thinking he was starting to use this base in his own stuff .....
:D

i was in blackpool this week at a conference and decided that i needed something a bit extra as it was as boring as fuck....i went outside for a vape and nearly fell into the sea after vaping it :D

:D

i was in blackpool this week at a conference and decided that i needed something a bit extra as it was as boring as fuck....i went outside for a vape and nearly fell into the sea after vaping it :D

It does hit differently when it does. Im worried about the 20 mg I have from element. Think that might just knock me out ha ha ha

Back
Top Bottom