What's new

Nicotine Salts -VS- DL/SubOhming

Got some Dr Salt in to fill the gusto pods, flavours are rank. Sticking with Mr Salt-E and NS20.
My english is a little rusty. If by "rank" you mean "bad", I totally agree. I just got done forcing myself to finish a Nautilus 2 tank of Dr.Salt Twisted. Awful. Been trying the Penguin since yesterday, with Mr. salt E grappleberry. Poetry! I really like the mod and the liquid.

I quite liked the Twisted from Dr. Salt by the end of the bottle. It's not a patch on NS20 but it packed enough punch to enjoy it.

I'd like to share with you my first 24 hours without a cigarette. Got rid of the last after meals/morning/after coffee cigarettes. Might not sound like much, but to me is a victory. I can safely say that, in my opinion, nic salts are a true innovation in this game.

I'd like to share with you my first 24 hours without a cigarette. Got rid of the last after meals/morning/after coffee cigarettes. Might not sound like much, but to me is a victory. I can safely say that, in my opinion, nic salts are a true innovation in this game.

Wicked result mate, that's brilliant news :D Thanks for letting us know.

I can safely say that, in my opinion, nic salts are a true innovation in this game.
Thats why ive been banging on about them for the past year. Took a while, but we got there in the end. ;)

Last edited:
Thats why ive been banging on about them for the past year. Took a while, but we got there in the end. ;) @junglist
So it's down to you I am on bread and water now having spent all my money on Ns20 watermelon chill [emoji33] [emoji33]
It's my stealth ADV for work [emoji6]

I'm loving the nic salts also. Not tried the Element ones yet or the Mr Salt. I find the Dr salt ones ok but i need to try the others.

I'm loving the nic salts also. Not tried the Element ones yet or the Mr Salt. I find the Dr salt ones ok but i need to try the others.
Can highly recommend the Element Ns20 watermelon chill very smooth and the nic hits well. [emoji1]

Back
Top Bottom