What's new

Nicotine Salt explained...I hope ;)

Taste is obviously subjective, but I used the non-nic salts version of Far Neon Green Slushie as my adv for the past year or so whether it was rain or shine. If it gets me through the day without a fag then it made no difference to me if it was summer or winter.

Taste wise, it's an intense sweet lime with hint of koolada. But it has depths/layers to it that suggests other things in the mix. I've seen a clone recipe that people say is pretty close and that has 3 different lime concentrates along with marshmallow and champagne.

Ultimately there's only one way to find out what you think it's like and that's to grab a bottle. Most places stock the regular non-Nic Salts version so you could pop into your local vape shop and try that to see if you'll like the taste before stocking up on the more expensive NS version.

I prefer strong sweet flavours so for me it's a great adv, but I can understand those that prefer more subtle flavours would get sick of it pretty quickly.

Alright, I'll try the SLushie. I will give my opinion about it in the coming weeks :)

Ammonia is used to get nic salts! Not the best you want to bread in!

Ammonia is actually used to convert nicotine salt into freebase nicotine...which is the nicotine widely used by eliquid manufacturers

Ammonia is actually used to convert nicotine salt into freebase nicotine...which is the nicotine widely used by eliquid manufacturers
Still doesn't sound good if i understand right in nic there is trace of ammonia.

Still doesn't sound good if i understand right in nic there is trace of ammonia.

I'm not sure what you mean there, to clarify-

Ammonia isn't added to nicotine salt. Nicotine salts are the natural salts extracted from tobacco crop.
Freebase nicotine contains harmless trace amounts of ammonia, which is added to nicotine salt in order increase its pH level in order to return it to a neutrally charged freebase state

Alright, I'll try the SLushie. I will give my opinion about it in the coming weeks :)
So I've had the Slushie for about a week and I must say I like it.
If you open up the bottle for the first time, it has a really sweet but not too sweet smell to it. You really want to drink or eat it lol :D
But in my BO One it is not nearly as strong as it smells and only has a light flavor to it. If I don't pull very long on the BO, I only get a slight but quick fainting flavor. But I guess thats the fault of the BO because it doesn't have that much power and its not made for 65% VG.
All in all I am satisfied and somehow I am glad it isn't so strong in the BO :)

Back
Top Bottom