What's new

Nicotine Salt explained...I hope ;)

Do you guys have any experience with NS20 Watermelon Chill or Fresh Squeeze? I am interested in both of them, but I want to test one of the NS20 before buying more :)
If you have one of them and could tell a little bit about the flavor I'd really appreciate that.

Do you guys have any experience with NS20 Watermelon Chill or Fresh Squeeze? I am interested in both of them, but I want to test one of the NS20 before buying more :)
If you have one of them and could tell a little bit about the flavor I'd really appreciate that.
Love the watermelon chill, very cooling refreshing vape, but hits your system real quick. It's £8 for 10ml but goes a long way as you don't need as much. I vape it in a Hadaly dripper at 0.52 ohms at 20 watts first thing in a morning and as a stealth vape at work. [emoji6]

I've got the Fresh Squeeze on the go just now. It's pretty nice and very similar to fresh o.j. with a little hint of something else citrusy.
However I prefer the Neon Slushie they do, it's much stronger in taste and more of cig-like rush for me.

I can't abide watermelon flavours so I can't help you with that.:)

Okay, so Fresh Squeeze is out for me and now its Watermelon Chill and Neon Green Slushie.
Is the Slushie more like an all day summer vape or can it be an every day vape when its more cold? Watermelonin general is more like a summer vape in my opinion and summer is (almost) over here where I live, so I don't want to take it if there is an other option :)
And what exactly does the Slushie taste like?

I've been mucking about with nic salts now for a fair while, and increasingly thanks to the effectiveness of the nicotine rush (I'm still a hopeless nic addict after all), I'm using them more and more on a daily basis.

I've summarized what I've learned about nic salts over time, hopefully the guide below clears up a little confusion around them...

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/guides/beginners/a-guide-to-nicotine-salts.html
Ammonia is used to get nic salts! Not the best you want to bread in!

Okay, so Fresh Squeeze is out for me and now its Watermelon Chill and Neon Green Slushie.
Is the Slushie more like an all day summer vape or can it be an every day vape when its more cold? Watermelonin general is more like a summer vape in my opinion and summer is (almost) over here where I live, so I don't want to take it if there is an other option :)
And what exactly does the Slushie taste like?

Taste is obviously subjective, but I used the non-nic salts version of Far Neon Green Slushie as my adv for the past year or so whether it was rain or shine. If it gets me through the day without a fag then it made no difference to me if it was summer or winter.

Taste wise, it's an intense sweet lime with hint of koolada. But it has depths/layers to it that suggests other things in the mix. I've seen a clone recipe that people say is pretty close and that has 3 different lime concentrates along with marshmallow and champagne.

Ultimately there's only one way to find out what you think it's like and that's to grab a bottle. Most places stock the regular non-Nic Salts version so you could pop into your local vape shop and try that to see if you'll like the taste before stocking up on the more expensive NS version.

I prefer strong sweet flavours so for me it's a great adv, but I can understand those that prefer more subtle flavours would get sick of it pretty quickly.

Someone should sell nic salt shots.
At least that way you could have your own flavours

Back
Top Bottom